If you (or your kids) ever had disputes with your friends about which side of the Force you belong to, the folks at Uncle Milton have come up with a toy to solve your problems. Called the Mini Lightsaber, this build it yourself toy can detect whether you belong to the light side or the dark side. Designed to educate kids about electricity when during assembly of the toy, this easy to put together lightsaber can tell you which side of the Force you belong to when its completed – all you have to do is hold it in your hand and the blade will glow in the color of your alignment – red for dark side and blue for light side. Designed for ages 6 and up, the Mini Lightsaber can be purchased here now for $14.99. Which side of the Force are you on?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0 and 4.0
- 2013-09-20: Star Wars Thumb Wrestling Kit Has You Fighting With Small Lightsabers
- 2013-06-28: Iron Man Themed Lightsaber Is The Coolest Thing You'll See Today
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Cane Confounds TSA Officers, Detains Star Wars Actor
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff