If you (or your kids) ever had disputes with your friends about which side of the Force you belong to, the folks at Uncle Milton have come up with a toy to solve your problems. Called the Mini Lightsaber, this build it yourself toy can detect whether you belong to the light side or the dark side. Designed to educate kids about electricity when during assembly of the toy, this easy to put together lightsaber can tell you which side of the Force you belong to when its completed – all you have to do is hold it in your hand and the blade will glow in the color of your alignment – red for dark side and blue for light side. Designed for ages 6 and up, the Mini Lightsaber can be purchased here now for $14.99. Which side of the Force are you on?RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: lightsaber, star wars, starwars,