Sony’s PS3 isn’t as secure as Fort Knox that’s for sure, and they are having a pretty tough time keeping the PS3 fine and dandy from the “evil” hacks that has been happening in the past, and policing the Internet is a really tough thing to do as Sony has found out to date. Twitter user @exiva, aka Travis La Marr, decided to send some code to “Kevin Butler,” Sony’s humorous take on a corporate spokesman. The folks who ran the Twitter account did not recognize the relevance of the numbers and actually retweeted them with a joke about Battleship. Obviously, this is a huge big slap across Sony’s face, and they have removed the tweet shortly thereafter. Sony, you’ve been punked!
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18 Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Arrives On PS3, PS Vita
- 2014-01-14 Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD Launches On The Sony PS3
- 2011-11-23 First tweet from PlayStation Vita