Despite being known more for manufacturing phones for other companies, Altek proves that China can come up with phones of their own too. Altek has just released the Leo A14, a smartphone with a camera that can bite. Forget the 12 megapixel camera of the Nokia N8; the Leo A14 packs a 14 megapixel shooter on the back of its body that and is packed with features that will make most compact digital camera owners happy. Folks looking to replace their phones and camera with one device will be pleased with this device. The Leo A14 runs on Android 2.1, packs an 800MHz processor, a 3.2″ WVGA capacitive touchscreen, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and microSD card support. The phone’s camera lens even extends out like a compact digital camera, and has autofocus, Xenon flash and a 3X optical zoom. No word on pricing or whether it’ll reach the states, but if this is a sign of things to come, expect more high-quality shooters on smartphones in the near future.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Follow: Android, camera, china, leo, smartphone,