The HTC Incredible S was first shown off to the world at the Mobile World Congress last month and was scheduled for a Q2 release this year. The FCC recently took a gander at the device, and now images of the device in the wild have surfaced leading to the possibility the Android phone might arrive in retail outlets before Q1 ends. The folks at Android Spin recently got their hands on the Incredible S and snapped a number of photographs of the device, mentioning that they will be giving it a run through as well to post their hands-on experience with the phone. The HTC Incredible S features: a 1GHz Qualcomm MSM 8655 processor, a 4″ WVGA LCD, Android 2.2 (will be upgraded to 2.3 with Sense at launch), 8 megapixel rear camera with flash, 1.3 megapixel front facing camera, 4GB of internal storage, 768MB of RAM, and a 1450mAh battery.
Next Story: One more reason to root the NOOKcolor: Bluetooth
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2012-07-02: HTC Incredible S to get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich?
- 2011-12-09: HTC Incredible S update now rolling out
- 2011-11-09: HTC Ville Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 smartphone outed for MWC 2012
- 2011-08-26: HTC Vigor spotted in the wild
- 2011-08-24: HTC Bliss shows up in non-blurry photographs