Panasonic did flirt with the world of video gaming for some time in the past – anyone remember the 3DO system? Well, the company had intended to make a comeback albeit in the portable gaming market with the handheld online gaming device codenamed “Jungle” as announced in October last year. It seems that the Jungle will no longer enter production after all, and they do have a very valid reason since the tussle between the Nintendo 3DS and Sony NGP will probably leave no room for the Jungle to survive – how ironic, considering the law of the jungle involves the survival of the fittest.
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2011-05-05: Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3 might see release on 3DS or NGP
- 2011-04-08: Sony: Nintendo 3DS is for kids, Xbox 360's DVDs not enough
- 2011-03-02: Sony NGP doesn’t stand a chance against the Apple App Store?