Brainwavz has just announced the addition of a new pair of high-end earphones to their lineup. The Brainwavz B2 is touted to be their highest-end earphones to date, offering a balanced and detailed sound signature.
Featuring wonderful midranges, a crisp clarity in the highs as well as bass that can be described as “just right”, all segments of the sound spectrum are well represented, making the B2 an ideal solution for those seeking a more pure and natural sound.
The B2 steps apart from the other models in the Brainwavz range, both in its sound signature and in its design. Differing from the dynamic driver designs of the M series of Brainwavz, the B2 utilises a dual-balanced armature configuration. With one armature used for high frequencies, and one armature for low frequencies, acoustic performance and efficiency is improved.
In addition to producing good sound, these earphones aren’t suffering in the looks department either. With black and white striped wires and red ear buds, the B2 is one sweet looking set of earphones. It also comes with 3 sizes of silicon tips, to fit into ears of different sizes. The Brainwavz B2 will retail for $169.50 with a 1 year warranty, and hits the stores late April.
Next Story: Fix the chat style for Skype for Mac
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones
- 2011-08-08: Gummi Bear earphones smell good
- 2011-04-17: Moshi Moonrock earbuds
- 2011-04-04: TDK Sound Cube: a box full of music
- 2011-03-15: Robot Headphone Splitter lets you share your favorite songs
- 2011-01-13: Punch Plugs Review