An AC outlet in the car is always handy to have around but most of them look unsightly and make the car appear messier than it really is, especially when not in use. Well the folks over at ThinkGeek have come up with a solution to the problem – by disguising a power inverter as a coffee cup. The Coffee Cup Power Inverter plugs in to your car’s cigarette lighter socket and can fit nicely into your car’s cup holder. It comes with 2 AC outlets and a USB port, letting you charge or power up to 3 devices at once. It even has overload protection so you don’t short circuit your devices and a low battery shut-off so it won’t drain your car’s battery when there’s not enough power. When not in use, it looks great as a coffee cup – just makes sure you don’t pour drinks into it. The Coffee Cup Power Inverter costs $29.99 and is available now.
Next Story: Apple iPhone 5 production map not yet released?
- 2013-10-03 Harness The Power Of Fire To Recharge Your Phone With FlameStower
- 2012-05-21 Sony hand-cranked USB charger
- 2012-03-13 Folderix Flash Drive
- 2012-01-10 Innergie PocketCell for power on the go
- 2011-12-22 Retro USB Mouse takes you back to the 80s
- 2011-07-18 Concept Folding Plug makes it hard to accidentally disconnect electronics
- 2011-06-16 Wattbike measures how much power you generate during cycling