Gameloft, the creator of many mobile phone games for different platforms has decided to expand its horizons and create games for Facebook. One of their established 3D first person shooter franchises, N.O.V.A. has made the transition from the tiny screen to the big screen. The company as announced the release of N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance: Elite on Facebook.
N.O.V.A.: Elite is a halo-inspired first person shooter now available as an app on the world’s most popular social network. In incorporates the gameplay of the original N.O.V.A. game, but includes some social networking features to stand out; most noticeably, the ability to create friend lists and to share their progress and rewards (for bragging rights of course). And just like most online social network games, N.O.V.A.: Elite can also be played for free, but users can also choose to spend money to upgrade their characters.
N.O.V.A.: Elite is the latest game from Gameloft to make the transition to Facebook, but don’t expect it to be the last – the company has plans to launch an entire lineup of titles covering all genres for social networks this year. Play it on Facebook.
Next Story: PhatWare WritePad 5 for the iPad updated
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval
- 2014-04-22 Research On Facebook Unfriending Impact
- 2014-04-22 WhatsApp Now Has Half A Billion Active Users
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-09 Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-08 Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2014-03-30 Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2010-01-27 Confirmed: Apple iPad Will Run ALL iPhone Apps