Since Nokia has jumped shipped over to Microsoft’s side and will be developing Windows Phone 7 devices in the future, the open source operating system they helped start, MeeGo was left alone in the hands on Intel. Now it looks like Intel won’t be alone in the MeeGo battle. Some other companies have stepped up to the plate and will be assisting in the creation of MeeGo handsets for the future. Valtteri Halla of MeeGo has announced that LG, together with ZTE and China Mobile have joined forces to MeeGo handsets. Will they be force to be reckoned with? I guess only time will tell.
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2012-06-21: Branded handset vendors reducing orders to component suppliers
- 2011-09-12: HTC considering purchase of a mobile operating system
- 2011-09-09: Samsung will not be buying MeeGo