A woman from Colorado has been sentenced to serve 10 years in prison for the death of her 13-month-old son due to neglect. Her reason? She was playing Café World on Facebook while she left him to bathe on his own for 10 minutes. The boy died of drowning. The woman told the court that she normally left her kid to bathe on his own as she wanted him to be an independent child and not be a mama’s boy. But to leave a kid who is barely one year old on his own in the toilet is never a smart move regardless of what you’re trying to teach him – he’s probably not old enough to understand what’s going on in the first place. Regardless, now she’s going to have to live with the fact that her negligence killed her own son – a punishment that’s probably worse than prison itself. What do you think of the 10 year sentence she has to serve in jail?
Next Story: Stealth Little PCs pack a punch
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20