If you know someone who’s afraid of snakes and you’ve been planning to give him/her a scare to remember, National Geographic’s Remote Controlled Snake could be right up your alley. While it may be a bit too late for an April fool’s prank by the time you read this post, you could always use it on another day – who says that practical jokes can only be played one day of the year anyway? This remote controlled snake has eyes that light up and a life-like slithering action when it moves. At over 20″ long, it requires 2 AA batteries to snake around (2 more AAA batteries for the remote), and is available now in 2 designs – Banana Boa for $39.99 and Green Mamba for $36.99.
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: remote control, snake, toy,
- Seen at: redferret.net