TweetDeck has just released the new version of their famous Twitter client – TweetDeck 2.0. The latest version of TweetDeck for iOS has been reset and rebuilt from the ground up to be “fast, flexible and full-on powerful.” If you felt that TweetDeck was starting to get sluggish and bloated, the new version of the client should get rid of those problems.
All the standard Twitter features are included in the app: you can tweet, retweet, add favorites, mention, send direct messages, and search. TweetDeck also allows you to manage multiple Twitter accounts easily (for folks who have one for personal, one for work etc). Most of the options in previous versions of the app are there, and some are bound to be missing. The question is whether TweetDeck will be reworking them into future versions of the app. Head over to the App Store to download TweetDeck for free now. Let us know what you think about it – do you prefer version 2.0 or the previous version?
Next Story: Belkin N750DB "Uber" Router Available In May
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-01-30: Twitter iOS App Photo Editing Features Revamped
- 2013-06-19: Twitter Adds New Features To TweetDeck
- 2013-03-05: TweetDeck Shuts Down In Different Forms
- 2013-02-04: Tweetbot For iOS Update Adds Support For Flickr, Vine, Chrome And 1Password
- 2012-07-10: Twitter updates Android and iOS apps
- 2012-03-30: TweetDeck taken offline due to bug that opens access to the accounts of others
- 2012-03-23: TweetDeck updated
- 2012-02-21: Twitter app for iPhone and Android updated
- 2011-05-24: Twitter purchases TweetDeck