Big Red’s new smartphone from HTC, the Incredible 2, has been spotted in the wild intact – and at first glance, it does seem to be similar to the HTC Incredible S, ranging from the rounded corners to its slightly protruding battery cover. Of course, this one sports the Verizon branding, so if it were the same as the Incredible S, then we are talking about an 8-megapixel camera at the back with dual LED flash, as well as the lovely quartet of touch-sensitive Android buttons (Home, Menu, Back and Search) which can orient themselves depending on whether you are looking at the content in landscape or portrait modes. Of course, expect Android 2.2 Froyo to ship with this, and we are quite sure that a Gingerbread update will be on its way. Of course, the battery life is expected to be better than that of the HTC Thunderbolt since this does 3G only.
Next Story: Samsung Nori F2 introduced
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-09-05: HTC acknowledge Android 4.0 ICS update delay for the Incredible 2
- 2012-04-23: HTC Droid Incredible 2 no longer listed on Verizon's page, Droid Incredible 4G launch imminent?
- 2011-04-14: HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch on April 28?
- 2011-04-08: Launch dates for Verizon phones leaked online
- 2011-04-07: Verizon HTC Incredible 2 press shots released