Folks who use their iPads to play arcade style games will be glad to know that they now have an extra tool to add to their gaming arsenal. Ten One Design, the creators of the first capacitive touchscreen stylus has just announced the release of the Fling Tactile Game Controller.
If you’ve ever felt that the iPad’s touchscreen isn’t good enough to give you the high scores you want in your favorite games, a tactile game controller might be what you need. Fling for the iPad does just that. Made out of a transparent and flexible plastic material, it acts like an extension of the virtual onscreen joystick, allowing you to easily move your character without having to constantly look at the screen to make sure that your fingers are still on it controls.
The Fling is available in packs of one ($19.95) or two ($29.95) and is now available at Apple Stores nationwide, as well as Ten One Design’s website.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-03-05: Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2012-11-14: Dijit NextGuide Update
- 2012-02-13: Sharp-made Retina Display to be in iPad 3?
- 2012-01-20: iBooks Author-created books can only be sold by Apple