Folks who use their iPads to play arcade style games will be glad to know that they now have an extra tool to add to their gaming arsenal. Ten One Design, the creators of the first capacitive touchscreen stylus has just announced the release of the Fling Tactile Game Controller.
If you’ve ever felt that the iPad’s touchscreen isn’t good enough to give you the high scores you want in your favorite games, a tactile game controller might be what you need. Fling for the iPad does just that. Made out of a transparent and flexible plastic material, it acts like an extension of the virtual onscreen joystick, allowing you to easily move your character without having to constantly look at the screen to make sure that your fingers are still on it controls.
The Fling is available in packs of one ($19.95) or two ($29.95) and is now available at Apple Stores nationwide, as well as Ten One Design’s website.
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Back To The iTunes App Store
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs