Genius has just announced that they will make available their Ring Mouse to folks living in North America, where this innovative input device is capable of delivering flexibility in untold and new ways – of course, we expect you to take some time in getting used to it since it is far different from the standard mouse where you wrap your palm around it, but rather, you will wear it as a ring on a finger so that your thumb is capable of controlling all the functions.
The Ring Mouse will offer you wireless freedom during presentations, web browsing, picture and video viewing amongst others, as it will deliver a snug fit that is convenient and comfortable on your fingers. How does it work, you ask? Definitely not through the use of magic, but rather, the Genius Ring Mouse will rely on patented touch-control technology for scrolling, where it is capable of movement sensitivity of up to 1000 dpi.
Using anti-interference 2.4GHz wireless frequency, the Ring Mouse is able to be controlled from up to 30 feet away via the tiny Pico USB receiver which will remain plugged into your USB port, and is powered by a highly efficient, rechargeable lithium battery. Each $69.99 purchase will be accompanied by a portable USB battery charger alongside a hard-shell carrying case for travel protection if you’re interested. [Press Release]
Next Story: NZXT Sentry Mesh now available
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2013-01-29: Genius Pen Mouse Redesigned
- 2013-01-17: Genius Unveils Its Gila Gaming Mouse
- 2012-02-01: Genius DeathTaker mouse for RTS and MMO gamers
- 2012-01-18: Genius DX-ECO is a battery-free wireless mouse
- 2011-06-08: Genius Traveler 9000 Mouse is wireless and BlueEye tracking