When Eldar Murtazin speaks (or tweets in this case), more or less everyone stops whatever they’re doing to listen. After all, you can’t really fault him – he is more or less a treasure trove of information, leaks and scoops where the cell phone industry is concerned. One of his latest tweets claimed that “Just one comment. Apple iPhone 3Gs wont be upgradable to iOS 5.x. iPhone 4 will.” This ought to make a fair number of headlines for sure.
No idea on where Eldar got that information from as there was no source quoted, and neither is he going to let on about the iOS 5. Since there is no official word from Apple concerning the situation, this statement does seem to raise more questions than answers. After all, there have been recorded logs from iPhone 3GS handsets that have been testing iOS 5, so does it mean Eldar’s latest tweet signalled the death knell of previous tests?
Not only that, how about the iPhone 4S that is touted to be released sometime in the near future, which means the iPhone 5 is still some way off in the distant future? So many questions that seem to yield no answers – we await with bated breath for further development.RELATED
- Your Apple device knows where you've been, and keeps a log
- iOS Outreaches Android by 59% says Comscore
- iPhone 5 is dual GSM+CDMA, looks like an iPhone 4
- Android surpasses iOS globally, might eventually surpass PC
- myShopanion: Social Shopping App for iPhone with Refined Search Results
- Follow: eldar murtazin, ios 5, iphone 3gs, iphone 4, iPhone 4S,