Mitsubishi has just announced the launch of its new EST (extreme short-throw) ultra-short throw projectors. Featuring high-quality short throw-lenses instead of mirrors, the WD380U-EST and XD380U-EST provides better quality images and has a longer shelf life than regular projectors.
The projectors feature USBA+ B inputs for computer-free presentations, LAN display, a built-in 10-watt speaker, audio standby, closed captioning and 3D-ready capabilities, with brightness levels rated at 2,800 and 2,500 lumens.
The WD380U-EST features a WXGA resolution, while the XD380U-EST displays images in XGA resolution. Benefits of short throw projectors are the fact that the devices can display 70″ diagonally images from less than 23″ away. This means that the projectors don’t need a lot of space to function and doesn’t have to suffer from distracting shadows appearing on screen.
- 2013-11-18 Mitsubishi Reveals Multi-modal Character-Input Interface For Chinese Language Car Navigation Systems
- 2013-11-18 Mitsubishi EMIRAI 2 Concept Car To Go On Display At Tokyo Motor Show
- 2013-10-03 Mitsubishi Car Display System Sports Free Form Screen
- 2013-10-02 Mitsubishi 100Gbps Optical Network Interconnect
- 2013-10-02 Mitsubishi 4K LaserVue LCD TV
- 2011-01-10 Mitsubishi LVP-HC9000D SXRD 3D video projector