There is the POP phone – and then there is the Gold POP phone. Show the world that you’ve got the Midas touch with Native Union’s latest release, the Gold POP phone. This device will keep your inner James Bond happy, boasting a shiny, metallic gold handset. It will connect to most mobile devices via its 3.5mm hack, and can also be used with an adapter (that must be purchased separately, of course).
On it is a first class speaker and microphone, where noise reduction technology has also been thrown into the mix for superior sound quality. Acclaimed French designer David Turpin has been summoned to come up with the Gold POP phone’s design, where it was developed based on his interpretation of the classic 1950s Bakelite telephone.
Retailing for $59.99 a pop, the Native Union Gold POP phone is an affordable indulgence that merges both flair and function. There are only a thousand of these rolling out in the US, so if you want to get one of these, you had better move fast.
Next Story: Google Disco updated to 2.0
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors