OtterBox, the company that’s famous for its sturdy, rugged and fashionable smartphone/tablet cases has just announced the launch of two new tablet cases in the Defender Series. Protecting your favorite tablets, the OtterBox Defender Series cases are lightweight and keep them safe from harm. While it may not stop your iPad 2 or PlayBook from being crushed by a bowling ball, it’s no softie either.
The Defender Series for the iPad 2 is similar to the original version designed for the first iPad, however it is 20% lighter for increased portability. It has a clear, hi-impact polycarbonate shell that wraps the iPad 2 with inner coring and memory foam pads. A rugged, black silicone jacket completes the get up by providing shock and bump protection. Plugs keep the open ports free from dust and dirt when not in use. An integrated viewing stand is built into the screen protector that comes with the case provides you with the perfect angle for typing or watching videos. The Defender Series for the iPad 2 comes in Clear or Black and will set you back $89.95.
The Defender Series for the BlackBerry PlayBook is similar to the case for the iPad 2 as well, featuring a hi-impact polycarbonate shell that securely snaps around the tablet, one-piece silicone skin for an added layer of protection, and a sturdy removable screen cover that has a built-in stand for typing or viewing purposes. The Defender Series for the BlackBerry PlayBook comes in Black, White, or Blue and costs $69.95.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: blackberry playbook, case, ipad 2, otterbox, protection,