BlackBerry might be on the decline when it comes to their smartphone market share, but that doesn’t mean the Canadian company is going to raise the white flag anytime soon. No sir, they are still very much in the game, and intend to make a splash with a couple more new models known as the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 as spotted in the CelleBrite system. CelleBrite can function as a collaborative POS (Point Of Sales) system, but it also offers the capability to allow transfer of contacts to and from wireless devices.
Several carriers already use it in their stores, and what you see above is actually a screenshot of CelleBrite that was spotted by an anonymous reader, touting the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and BlackBerry Torch 9850 which has already been loaded into Sprint’s CelleBrite system.
Does this mean we ought to sit tight and look out for a launch date and an official announcement in the coming weeks? The answer would most probably be a resounding “Aye!”.
Next Story: Lenovo ready to launch 2 more tablets
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2011-08-17: T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 confirmed
- 2011-08-15: BlackBerry Bold 9930 splashes on Verizon website
- 2011-07-25: Blackberry Bold 9790 Bellagio is no hotel according to leaked tutorial videos
- 2011-06-03: BlackBerry Bold 9900 pushed to September launch
- 2010-10-27: RIM: BlackBerry Bold 9780 is now official