BlackBerry might be on the decline when it comes to their smartphone market share, but that doesn’t mean the Canadian company is going to raise the white flag anytime soon. No sir, they are still very much in the game, and intend to make a splash with a couple more new models known as the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 as spotted in the CelleBrite system. CelleBrite can function as a collaborative POS (Point Of Sales) system, but it also offers the capability to allow transfer of contacts to and from wireless devices.
Several carriers already use it in their stores, and what you see above is actually a screenshot of CelleBrite that was spotted by an anonymous reader, touting the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and BlackBerry Torch 9850 which has already been loaded into Sprint’s CelleBrite system.
Does this mean we ought to sit tight and look out for a launch date and an official announcement in the coming weeks? The answer would most probably be a resounding “Aye!”.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry bold, research in motion, RIM,
- Seen at: crackberry