The folks over at Design Feats with the aid of artist, Geoffrey Drake-Brockman, have just announced that they are close to completing the creation of four ballerina robots that are capable of mimicking organic human motion. While they haven’t released any video footage of the robot ballerinas yet, Design Feats has some videos of the technology it will be using in the robots; specially designed robot arms that can record movements and play them back perfectly.
Hit the break to watch the robotic arms in action and stay tuned for more news about these robotic ballerinas, they sure look interesting.
Next Story: iPhone POS Device Spotted In Nordstrom
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland
- 2011-04-01: Bored surgeon makes paper plane the size of a penny
- 2010-02-04: DARPA ARM project