The iPhone 5 is not finalized just yet – or at least, there were not enough leaks to make sure that the general public knows what’s going on with the handset, but that does not mean there are no rumors circling this handset from Cupertino. Touted to sport an edge to edge display, how did people manage to come about this piece of speculation? Well, it seems that an application in the iTunes App Store known as SpeechTrans Ultimate Powered By Nuance, sporting several screenshots that show off an edge-to-edge display of the iPhone that runs said app to keep in in vein with the rest of similar rumors.
For those who have eagle eyes, you would probably have noticed that the app will sport a certain “Powered By Nuance” label in its title, not to mention Nuance being a name that is commonly touted when it comes to collaborating with Apple on speech recognition. What do you think? Is this rumor legit, or do we have to look elsewhere for more juicy details?
Note: The image above is a Photoshop job (obviously), where it was posted for reference purposes and serves as a form of illustration. It must not be taken as the final product. Thanks for all the comments, readers!RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: iPhone,
- Seen at: pcworld