The engineers over at HTC don’t seem to get much sleep, it seems, as they are hard at work to keep the company’s promise of rolling out a bootloader unlock to HTC EVO 3D owners (who by the way, have been waiting patiently for a mere 3 days). Well, just hold on to your horses a little while more instead of leaving plenty of complaints over at HTC’s Facebook page – imagine the kind of frustration Sony Ericsson owners endured with some of their Xperia handsets that took basically forever (relatively speaking) to receive an Android operating system update.
HTC has decided to respond via its Facebook page by issuing a statement on a wall post, with their CEO saying that “We are diligently working to ensure that we do this right. When everything is finalized, we will make an announcement on Facebook. Thank you for your patience.”
Shouldn’t word from the CEO be good enough? Or do you think HTC could have done more?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2013-03-14: HTC One Has Bootloader Unlock Issues
- 2012-07-16: HTC EVO 3D and EVO Design 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich by early August
- 2012-06-26: HTC EVO 3D receives Android 4.0 update in EMEA, Sprint's update imminent?
- 2012-05-10: Sprint's HTC EVO 3D Android 4.0 update outed for a June release
- 2011-07-10: HTC unlocked bootloaders coming to select phones this August