Designed to work with practically any tablet, the InfiniteLoop is one versatile solution that can be used to keep your tablet/phone in an upright position no matter where you are; be it in your car, on your bed, at a desk. The InfiniteLoop is basically a strip made from metal and plastic, and it can be shaped into anyway you want to form a stand for your devices. It is also available as the MiniLoop: a smaller version of the InfiniteLoop that is used to hold smartphones instead of tablets.
When not in use, the InfiniteLoop can be easily rolled up into a compact circle for storage or transporting purposes. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to get your hands on one of these stands – at least not at the moment. The InfiniteLoop exists only as a concept product right now and its creator has started a Kickstarter project to get it funded. You can pre-order it for $35 (retail price will be $44.95) or you can pre-order the MiniLoop for $19 (retail price $29.95). $75 will get you both in a limited edition black, and more will give you even more perks. Head over to the InfiniteLoop Kickstarter page to find out more.
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Follow: kickstarter, smartphone, stand, Tablet,