So a lot us use the excuse that we work too much, that’s why we find it difficult to find the time to make a trip to the gym. We also use excuses like we’re tired, or we have to wake up early, etc. If you’ve used those excuses, chances are you probably know a couple more, but with the introduction of the Elliptical Machine Office Desk, it looks like your excuses may have just run out.
The elliptical trainer comes with a desk, that is adjustable in height and it is claimed that by using the machine while you work, you could very possibly burn up to 4,000 calories in a normal, working week. Granted you could probably do and burn more while at the gym, but for those who find it hard to make time for the gym, this is your next best alternative to shedding those extra pounds. The desk also comes equipped with a monitor which is hooked up to the trainer and displays distance, watts, rpm, and calories burned and stores information for up to 30 users.
For a whopping of $8,000 with an additional $450 for delivery, we don’t see many offices who will be eager to adopt this new system, but if you have the spare cash and you’d like to furnish your home with the Elliptical Machine Office Desk, just head on down to Hammacher Schlemmer.
- 2014-04-04 Selfies Considered To Be A Mental Disorder, According To American Psychiatric Association
- 2014-03-24 Apple's Interest In Healthcare Grows With Hiring Of Privacy Counsel
- 2014-02-24 ReSound LiNX Is The First "Made For iPhone" Hearing Aid
- 2014-02-24 The Walk App Makes Exercising Enjoyable By Telling You A Story
- 2014-02-04 Text Messages Used To Encourage Weight Loss
- 2011-09-22 Fleetly app for iOS devices helps you to stay in shape
- 2011-08-31 Striiv makes staying in shape fun
- 2011-08-10 myTREK Pulse Monitor eliminates the need for a bulky chest strap
- 2011-04-07 UFC Personal Trainer puts the fit back into video gaming
- 2010-12-13 GymyGym helps keep you fit and trim in your collectible