So a lot us use the excuse that we work too much, that’s why we find it difficult to find the time to make a trip to the gym. We also use excuses like we’re tired, or we have to wake up early, etc. If you’ve used those excuses, chances are you probably know a couple more, but with the introduction of the Elliptical Machine Office Desk, it looks like your excuses may have just run out.
The elliptical trainer comes with a desk, that is adjustable in height and it is claimed that by using the machine while you work, you could very possibly burn up to 4,000 calories in a normal, working week. Granted you could probably do and burn more while at the gym, but for those who find it hard to make time for the gym, this is your next best alternative to shedding those extra pounds. The desk also comes equipped with a monitor which is hooked up to the trainer and displays distance, watts, rpm, and calories burned and stores information for up to 30 users.
For a whopping of $8,000 with an additional $450 for delivery, we don’t see many offices who will be eager to adopt this new system, but if you have the spare cash and you’d like to furnish your home with the Elliptical Machine Office Desk, just head on down to Hammacher Schlemmer.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Odon Device Helps In Baby Delivery Process
- Smart Glasses Helps Medics Find A Patient's Veins Using 3D Imaging
- Kinsa Accessory Not Only Takes Your Temperature, But Could Possibly Diagnose You As Well
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm
- Follow: exercise, fitness, health,
- Seen at: gizmag