Walmart is known to be a place that offers cheap deals for everyday goods, and the iPhone 4 could be said to fall under that category. After all, have you ever walked down a particularly busy street without seeing anyone wielding an iPhone 4 before? It is so commonplance now, and yet has lost none of its desirability. Well, Walmart has decided to sell the 16GB iPhone 4 for $147, which makes it slightly more than $50 more affordable than the standard $199 price tag on AT&T and Verizon, coupled with a standard two-year contract.
The lower price point will come into effect from today onwards, and applies to both AT&T and Verizon models. To sweeten the deal, the $147 on-contract price will also correspond to both black and white models, so this non-limitation is more than welcome.
Of course, customers will need to fork out a new two-year wireless and data agreement or qualified upgrade in order to obtain the lower price point. This sale will happen all the way through June 30th, and is the closest confirmation yet that Apple will not announce a new iPhone at WWDC.RELATED
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: iphone 4, iphone4, walmart,
- Seen at: appleinsider