Walmart is known to be a place that offers cheap deals for everyday goods, and the iPhone 4 could be said to fall under that category. After all, have you ever walked down a particularly busy street without seeing anyone wielding an iPhone 4 before? It is so commonplance now, and yet has lost none of its desirability. Well, Walmart has decided to sell the 16GB iPhone 4 for $147, which makes it slightly more than $50 more affordable than the standard $199 price tag on AT&T and Verizon, coupled with a standard two-year contract.
The lower price point will come into effect from today onwards, and applies to both AT&T and Verizon models. To sweeten the deal, the $147 on-contract price will also correspond to both black and white models, so this non-limitation is more than welcome.
Of course, customers will need to fork out a new two-year wireless and data agreement or qualified upgrade in order to obtain the lower price point. This sale will happen all the way through June 30th, and is the closest confirmation yet that Apple will not announce a new iPhone at WWDC.
- 2014-03-11 iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05 iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21 Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-11-25 iPhone 4 is made in Brazil now
- 2011-09-14 iPhone 4 thinner than Samsung Galaxy S2, so says Advertising Standards Authority
- 2011-09-12 iPhone 4 mod makes logo glow
- 2011-08-23 Apple's Asian suppliers build cheaper 8GB iPhones
- 2011-08-11 Samsung behind 25% of iPhone 4 parts