It looks like all of our pondering and mulling have proved to be correct, so we need not purchase a new crystal ball just yet. We are talking about Apple’s possible revision of overseas App Store pricing – which has been done already, since the American dollar isn’t what it used to be. The App Store pricing has been changed to reflect this new reality, translating to more affordable albums in Japan, Switzerland, and Australia, while those living in the UK, Norway, and Mexico will have to fork out more than usual.
The price adjustments were made with local tax laws as well as to reflect the changes in foreign exchange rates, according to an Apple spokesperson. Bear in mind that these changes apply only to Apple’s App Store and the Mac App Store, so those hoping for a more affordable iPad 2 will have to pinch themselves to wake up from a dream.
Are folks living in the Land of the Rising Sun, Switzerland and Australia whooping for joy already?RELATED
- Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Apple TV Bloomberg App Brings 24 Hour Live News Stream
- Follow: app store, apple app store, Apple Inc,
- Seen at: pcmag