Could what you see above actually be the Samsung Galaxy S II from AT&T, just when you thought that Verizon Wireless would beat AT&T to the smartphone? Well, the model showcased has a QWERTY keyboard that slides out nicely, but we have no knowledge on whether this will be the Galaxy S II over at AT&T, or will it be known as the AT&T Galaxy Attain? The Bard did say, a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, so the same applies to smartphones – it doesn’t really matter what it is called, but as long as it packs quite a punch underneath the hood, we’re game.
Sporting a model number of SGH-I927, it will have the latest version of Android Gingerbread running – 2.3.4. With a four-row slide-out QWERTY keyboard, churning out text messages and emails in a flurry is going to be an easy task, especially when you have yet to get used to the virtual keyboard even until today.
Other hardware specifications do seem to remain there such as an 8-megapixel camera, a dual core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, a 4.3″ Super AMOLED Plus display and perhaps even a front-facing camera. Some have even called it the Galaxy R – but we just can’t wait for it to be released and get our grubby hands around it.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: at&t, galaxy s 2, galaxy s ii, galaxy s2, Samsung,
- Seen at: bgr