Will Research In Motion (RIM) be able to pull itself back from the potentially same black hole that Nokia is currently wading through? Perhaps, what with a bunch of new Blackberry models coming your way later this year. We do know that there will be a Blackberry Bold 9790 Bellagio that will be released, otherwise why would there be tutorial videos for it? Too bad those videos were not officially announced, but rather, leaked courtesy of a cyber-ninja.
The videos do show off some aspects of the updated Blackberry OS 7.0, where it will feature full touch-capable ability and it might just seem familiar to iOS and Android users – which is good as the learning curve would not be as steep, but hopefully RIM does not step on patent infringment toes in the process.
The Bellagio will bear no resemblance to the famous hotel casino in Las Vegas, but we do know it has 8GB of internal memory, an integrated NFC chip, and a QWERTY keyboard – would you take your chances with the Bold 9790 Bellagio?
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2011-08-17 T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 confirmed
- 2011-08-15 BlackBerry Bold 9930 splashes on Verizon website
- 2011-06-26 BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 makes appearance in CelleBrite system
- 2011-06-03 BlackBerry Bold 9900 pushed to September launch
- 2010-10-27 RIM: BlackBerry Bold 9780 is now official