The long awaited Dell Venue Pro update that was said to be released today will unfortunately be delayed for T-Mobile customers. According to a tweet from Lionel Menchaca from Dell, the update that is said to fix the WiFi lock-up issues that the Windows Phone 7-running Dell Venue Pro device is having right now. Here’s what his tweet said:
Sorry, but the #dellvenuepro firmware update for T-Mo customers in the United States is delayed until next week.
While no explanation or reason was given, you can probably assume that it has something to do with T-Mobile because unlocked Dell Venue Pro phones have started receiving the update. The delay for the update is said to be until next week, though there’s no telling how long it will take to roll out so it could be a wait longer than a week for some people. There’s still no word on when AT&T customers will get the update though.
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: T-Mobile's "Simple Starter Plan" Lowers Entry Cost
- 2014-04-03: Sprint's Response To T-Mobile's Uncarrier Revealed In Leaked Photo
- 2011-11-30: AT&T Dell Venue Pro Mango update finally arrives
- 2011-09-22: Unlocked Dell Venue Pro to get Mango update before AT&T
- 2011-05-04: Dell Venue Pro firmware update arriving this May 18th
- 2011-03-31: Dell Venue Pro Windows Phone 7 NoDo update now live
- 2011-03-30: Dell to release NoDo update for Venue Pro