Update: This giveaway is now closed and we will randomly draw two winners. Thanks for your interest!
Update 2: Two winners have been contacted. Upon confirmation, we will post a final update.
We have recently closed the previous Android tablet giveaways, but if you missed out on those, here’s another chance to get one of the coolest Android 3.x tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 features an impressive design which is light and comfortable. Ubergizmo is teaming up with NVIDIA to give away two (2) Samsung Galaxy Tab 16GB/WIFI. Here’s an overview of the Galaxy Tab 10.1, by NVIDIA:
Get amazing performance—to go—with the super-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab, powered by NVIDIA® Tegra™. It packs a 10.1” display, an 8MP camera, and great battery life.
Read the rules in the full post to enter.What to do: Rules Highlights
* Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check)
* Tell us “what would you do for a Tegra-powered Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet?” by posting a comment (scroll down), preferably with your Facebook login (it makes it easier for us to contact the winner).
* The deadline to post a comment is Monday July 18 at 23:59pm PT
* This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
* Two (2) winners/commenters will be chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) Samsung Galaxy Tab 16GB with WiFi (Estimated retail price – USD $499)
* Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2011-10-26 Uber Giveaway: Galaxy Tab 8.9 + Jambox wireless speaker + $25 gift card
- 2011-09-30 Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus announced
- 2011-09-22 Galaxy Tab 8.9 unboxing caught on video
- 2011-08-10 Logitech Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- 2011-06-27 When Tablets Take Content To the Next Level