Do check out a CAD mockup of what seems to be an iPhone 5 case – at least according to a Chinese case manufacturer. It seems as though that the future version of the iPhone will see some rather bold changes, where it is most likely a departure from past iPhone concepts, and will be much more different from the iPhone 4 than originally expected.
First of all, the screen size of the iPhone 5 has been extended to 4″ from 3.5″, although the handset’s size has not changed. This means less bezel for your eyes to get distracted with, and I can’t wait for someone to come out with a software that outputs video across multiple iPhones.
As mentioned yesterday, the new iPhone 5 will also sport a slimmer and tapered back, similar to how the iPhone 3G looked like when it was first revealed all those years ago. Chances are the back will be metal, so we might see an end to the death grip issue as well.
The side buttons seem to have been placed on the opposite side of the handset, which means the lock toggle will be rather close to the camera. As for the volume buttons, those have been transplanted to head down further the phone. Could we be looking at touch sensitive instead of physical buttons?
Let’s keep our fingers crossed as to what Apple has in store for the world with the iPhone 5. What do you think of the above – are they real?RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: iPhone 5, iphone5,
- Seen at: mobilefun