While Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers around, it’s not without its faults. One of the major problems that it’s known for is its notorious memory leak problem that has been a staple problem that’s been reported with every release of the browser. According to the latest reports, Mozilla might have solved the problem.
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation