Don’t you find it funny that a company called Thumbs Up has just rolled out a new iPhone 4 case known as the Ear Phone Case? Out in the market later this September, this unique accessory for your precious iPhone 4 will definitely be worth getting if you love being in the center of attention always – after all, holding up your phone to you ear and carrying out a long conversation is guaranteed to draw plenty of stares your way, especially when you have a Dumbo-like ear on one side, and most folks would think that you’re stark mad for talking to thin air until they realize that this is one truly unique iPhone case.
As the Thumbs Up Ear Phone Case is made from the finest quality silicone rubber, you can carry out hour long conversations without worrying about your real ear burning up. Is £12.99 too much to ask for a fun case such as this?
According to Wojtek Kolan, Business Development Director and Co-founder of Thumbs Up, “We have engin’ear’ed a fashion accessory so end’ear’ing that even your most ‘ear’itating fashionista friend will be ‘ear’ger to grab it. Prepare for ear-splitting roars of laughter the minute you pull your Thumbs Up Ear Phone Case from your pocket.”
Next Story: PlayBook OS 2.0 leaked
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company