Looking for a stand for your iPad? If you’re not really in need of a stand that has built in speakers, or an additional display or one that can put into your car, then perhaps this Elecom stand designed by Nendo could just be what you were looking for.
Judging by its looks, this stand appears to focus more about design as opposed to being featured packed or being practical. In fact judging by the photos, propping your iPad or iPhone up against the stand does not guarantee that it will not topple over, but if form over function is your philosophy then this iPad/iPhone stand will definitely make a statement in your room’s decor.
Made out of polycarbonate and ABS faucet parts, the stand was designed to look like an old fashioned faucet with the illusion of water flowing out of it and into a puddle. It will be available in clear, black, blue and white, with the clear and blue versions looking particularly convincing.
Unfortunately if you were planning to get your hands on one of these stands, Elecom’s website does not seem to have stated the price or the availability but perhaps some time down the line they will. For now it looks like you will just have to be content with photos.
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2013-01-06: Griffin Introduces Line Of Kid-Friendly iOS Accessories, Apps At CES
- 2011-09-16: Fake Apple stores ordered to hand over products
- 2011-08-18: Incase reveals new Andy Warhol case designs for iPhone, iPad and MacBook
- 2011-07-21: Handmade iPod/iphone speaker dock
- 2011-07-18: Panda iPad case is nice to look and touch