There are those who advocate a paperless society, and most of them would also be in favor of a wireless universe. After all, don’t you think that all those cables and cords tend to get in the way, and they also seem to have a life of their own, getting all tangled up by themselves even though you leave them alone at home? IOGEAR supports the wireless notion, with their latest release being the Wireless 4-port USB Sharing Station.
The name of this peripheral says it all – it will allow connected device via USB to be Wi-Fi enabled. Basically, this means you can now move away from your desktop to a more comfortable working area, such as resting on a bean bag, without having to suffer from a dropped connection.
This compact hub will come with a single USB 2.0 port on the front, and good thing there are three more at the back – not to mention an Ethernet port and a wireless antenna. It will play nice with a variety of USB devices such as printers, hard drives, memory card readers, scanners, and webcams. Here’s a cheap way to introduce wireless connectivity to previously wired components like printers – all for $99.95.
Next Story: Hand iPhone Case is Halloween fodder
- 2014-01-07: IOGEAR USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station Makes Its Mark
- 2014-01-07: IOGear KeyShair Delivers Seamless Device Switching
- 2014-01-07: IOGear Bluetooth With NFC Audio Receiver
- 2014-01-07: IOGear HD Matrix Pro Debuts (Wireless 1080p)
- 2011-08-05: IOGEAR Wireless 4-port USB Sharing Station
- 2011-07-05: USB Theater Sound Xperience from IOGEAR