The iPad Head Girl – ’nuff said. Just how many creative things do you think you can do with your iPad or its successor, the iPad 2? Well, apart from completing Angry Birds with all its add-ons, collecting three stars for each level not to mention cracking all the golden eggs, surely your iPad is also an above average productivity tool regardless of where you are – battery life notwithstanding, of course. Well, someone decided to take a quartet of iPads and walk around Bryant Park in New York City. This metropolis is a melting pot of strange and funny characters, and trust someone to wear four iPads around the head, carrying a book at the same time.
Viral marketing company Thinkmodo is behind this creative (some say creepy) video that intends to promote the launch of Cosmo For Guys – a spanking new digital magazine that is exclusive to the iPad thanks to Hearst. You can’t deny that it is cool as all get out, although we do wonder whether the Galaxy Tab or other tablets might see a similar run down the road if they are carrying an exclusive digital-only magazine. Check out a video of the iPad Head Girl in action after the jump.RELATED
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Apple Reportedly Ups Retina iPad Mini Orders To 4 Million In November
- 12.9 Inch iPad Reportedly Destined For Second Half Of 2014
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- Apple Now Allowing Walk-In Retina iPad Mini Purchases
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPad, ipad 2, ipad2,