It might be a bit strange to use a stylus on your iPod touch or iPhone, but with the iPad, that’s not too bad. Of course, a stylus always comes in handy whenever you are wearing a pair of gloves – perfect during the winter. This has not stopped other companies from churning out styluses for your iDevice though, which is where the JAVOedge Mini Stylus comes in handy. To put it in a nutshell, the Mini Stylus will be able to hook up to the iDevice’s dock connector, making sure it remains accessible at all times, where you can always grab it off the bottom in a jiffy.
When connected to the iDevice, it does not hang off the side. It might sound like a good idea, but for some, they think of it being folly since it ultimately makes it hard to hold and use the stylus for anything apart than simple tasks. As your fingers will end up being extremely close to the display whenever you hold it, it would also make it harder to see what you’re doing. At least you won’t regret forking out $9.95 for the JAVOedge Mini Stylus which comes in black or white shades, as $10 won’t get you very far these days anyways.
Next Story: ASUS Eee PC X101 unboxed in Vietnam
- 2014-01-12: Elektra Nails Are Styluses That Can Be Worn On Your Fingers
- 2013-11-19: FiftyThree Launches Pencil Stylus For Their Paper App
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Mighty Pen Stylus And Napoleon Ruler
- 2013-03-06: The iSpoon Doubles As A Spoon And A Stylus