Those who have been mulling over as to whether to pick up an Amazon Kindle e-book reader or not might finally be able to come to an interesting conclusion with this particular one – the ad-sponsored Kindle 3G that will retail for $50 less compared to the standard model, which is AT&T’s $139 Kindle 3G with Special Offers that sports integrated Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity sans being tied down to a monthly fee, data plan or annual contract. Of course, everything in this world has a price, and to reap the benefits of this discount, your eyeballs will be subjected to ads from AT&T as well as other companies.
The back-to-school crowd might also jump on the new ad-sponsored Kindle 3G since it will support the Kindle Textbook Rental service – allowing users to rent books for up to 360 days (that’s nearly one year, yo!) at up to 80% off the textbook list price. Apart from being a whole lot cheaper, it is also far lighter and your back will thank you for it in the long run.
Anyone already picked up this particular version of the Kindle?RELATED
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: amazon kindle, at&t, kindle,
- Seen at: content.usatoday