PC users should be familiar with Logitech’s K750 solar powered keyboard, and Mac users if you were feeling a bit left out, the good news is that the Mac version of the K750 is now available.
For those who forgot what the Logitech K750 solar powered keyboard is about, it’s basically a full sized keyboard with a solar panel that stretches from one end to the other, and Logitech is claiming that it can be charged via indoor lighting. When fully charged it is said to be able to work for up to three months.
The Mac compatible version of the K750 keyboard is available in five colors and it will be available in the US and Europe some time later this month for $60. The kicker is that the box the Logitech K750 comes in is a PVC-free box and is fully recyclable, so not only are you getting a “green” keyboard, the box that is comes in is “green” as well.
Next Story: HTC trademarks Enamor and Rhyme
- 2014-04-14: Kyocera Installs Solar Cycle Station For Electric Vehicles In Japan
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-04-08: Nokia Solar Energy Suit Could Offer Alternative Phone Charging Option
- 2014-04-02: Ecoppia E4 Robots Clean Solar Panels Without Using Water
- 2014-03-17: Solar Power Harvested From Space Beamed Down To Earth
- 2013-03-01: Logitech Announces Layoffs In Order To Focus On Its Mobile Accessories
- 2011-11-18: SteelSeries SRW-S1 racing controller goes on sale today for $119.99
- 2011-10-25: Hori steering wheel peripheral for Mario Kart
- 2011-10-18: Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-09-27: Fanatec's Forza Motorsport accessories now up for pre-order