PC users should be familiar with Logitech’s K750 solar powered keyboard, and Mac users if you were feeling a bit left out, the good news is that the Mac version of the K750 is now available.
For those who forgot what the Logitech K750 solar powered keyboard is about, it’s basically a full sized keyboard with a solar panel that stretches from one end to the other, and Logitech is claiming that it can be charged via indoor lighting. When fully charged it is said to be able to work for up to three months.
The Mac compatible version of the K750 keyboard is available in five colors and it will be available in the US and Europe some time later this month for $60. The kicker is that the box the Logitech K750 comes in is a PVC-free box and is fully recyclable, so not only are you getting a “green” keyboard, the box that is comes in is “green” as well.RELATED
- Google Offers High Resolution Map That Depicts Global Deforestation
- ‘Edible’ electronics from silk lasers could be the future
- Fujitsu recycles CDs and DVDs into notebooks
- Check out the USB Solar Charger Tree
- Bio computer grows wheatgrass using its own heat
- Follow: accessories, Logitech, peripherals, Solar,
- Seen at: macworld