Mad Catz knows that gamers take their gaming seriously, especially those who are of the hardcore group, which is why they have worked hard to deliver the Cyborg R.A.T. Albino gaming mouse to the masses. Come on now, surely anything that is an albino is different and special? Well, this special edition gaming peripheral will come with a 6,400dpi sensor, playing nice with both Mac and PC platforms.
Just in case the Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. Albino Gaming Mouse looks familiar, that is because this is a special edition of the Guinness World Record’s winning R.A.T.7, where it will (obviously) come in a matte Albino white finish, not to mention improved tracking capabilities.
It comes with three palm rests and an equal number of pinkie grips as well, to make sure it has the greatest range of compatibility with the many “physical make ups” of users’ hands. It will retail for $99.99 a pop if you’re interested.
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2012-05-15: ROCCAT Savu hybrid gaming mouse released
- 2012-01-30: MAD CATZ Cyborg M.M.O. 7 gaming mouse now available
- 2011-11-08: MAD CATZ Cyborg M.M.O. 7 Gaming Mouse unveiled
- 2010-03-01: Mad Catz at CeBIT