Thanks to the folks over at MyDroidWorld, all the speculation about Motorola’s upcoming 4G LTE phone, the Droid Bionic, can come to an end. One of MDW forum users spotted the specs of the phone on the MotoDev page, giving us confirmation about what will make up the internals phone when it is finally released (we still don’t have an official date but current reports put it at September 1st).
So what’s inside this highly-anticipated Android device? A 1GHz OMAP4430 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, a 4.3″ qHD screen, an 8-megapixel rear camera (capable of recording 1080p video), a VGA front-facing camera, HDMI 1.4, Android 2.3.4, Webtop capabilities and of course 4G LTE support. Now the only question left is: is it going to be worth waiting for? I guess that’s for you to decide when it is finally released.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-01-01: Motorola DROID 4 demo unit surfaces
- 2011-11-28: Motorola DROID 4 official photos and specs leaked
- 2011-09-09: DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-09-02: Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-08-25: DROID Bionic teaser video online