Power drain is a huge concern for smartphone users – especially Android users, as most of them aren’t known for having outstanding battery life. Now with screens getting larger and 4G connectivity on the rise, there isn’t much improvement going on in the battery department. And there’s only so much you can do for now without creating a giant phone or removing other components required for the phone to function. Hence the need for third party battery solutions.
PowerSkin is one company that creates such solutions and today it has just announced the launch of its new battery + case for the Samsung Nexus S 4G. The PowerSkin for the Nexus S 4G is said to double the battery life of the phone, and when it’s not being used as an extra battery, it works as a protector for the device, keeping it safe from light bumps and scratches.
What makes PowerSkin cases so special is that they are slim fitting – they don’t add much bulk to the device, and they can be charged without being removed from the phone. The Samsung Nexus S 4G PowerSkin is available now for $59.99 at PowerSkin’s website as well as other retailers.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-05-02: Targus Goes Sleek And Sexy With New Smartphone And Tablet Case Range
- 2011-12-16: Samsung releases extended battery bundle and cover for the Galaxy Nexus
- 2011-12-13: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-11-29: Galaxy Nexus gets an optional larger battery in Korea
- 2011-08-10: Logitech Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab