Just yesterday we reported that thanks to a developer who went snooping inside Samsung’s Unpacked app’s APK, it was discovered that Samsung has plans to reveal three new devices at IFA – the Galaxy Note, Wave 3 and the Galaxy Tab 7.7.
Now it appears that there may be even more Samsung devices that will be revealed come IFA, and they are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Galaxy Tab 8.9. Granted that these two devices aren’t exactly new, but what makes them interesting is that officially neither of the devices are currently available, and here’s the kicker, the versions that Samsung plans to unveil at IFA could very well be the 4G LTE versions.
So at the moment it looks like the Galaxy Note is still the only device that we know nothing about. The Galaxy Tab 8.9 has been talked about for quite a while now and could be an in between for those looking a tablet larger than 7” but want something smaller than 10”. So which of the devices uncovered so far are you most excited about?
Next Story: IBM working on 120 petabyte data repository
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2013-03-13 UK Carrier EE Confirms Samsung Galaxy S4 Will Feature 4G LTE
- 2011-09-29 Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-09-21 Samsung SHV-E120L specs leaked
- 2011-08-23 Samsung Impulse 4G: AT&T's first LTE phone?
- 2011-08-09 Samsung Celox is the Galaxy S 2 with LTE support?