Are you a fan of horse riding, but don’t have enough space in your house to keep or horse, or you don’t have the money to buy one? Well, like almost every hobby, there’s a digital version of it available and this one is coming soon to a PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360 near you. Called Champion Jockey, this video game will bring horse racing to the comfort of your living room – just as long as you don’t mind looking ridiculous while riding an invisible horse.
The game will make use of each of the console’s motion controls (Move for the PS3 and Kinect for the Xbox 360) to simulate a horse race. As is the case with most games using motion controls, you end up looking like a crazy person moving in front of the TV screen. If you can’t picture riding an invisible horse I guess you’ll just have to watch the video for yourself – if you’re holding a drink in your hand, remember to put that drink down first so you don’t spill it all over yourself.
- 2014-04-02 New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27 Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27 NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots
- 2011-09-08 Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party brings guns to the Xbox 360
- 2011-05-27 Hulk Hogan teaches you how to wrestle with the Kinect
- 2011-05-17 Microsoft is bringing Hole In The Wall to the Xbox 360
- 2011-04-21 Kinect and Wii used to play 3D Tetris
- 2011-04-07 UFC Personal Trainer puts the fit back into video gaming