If your means of working comes primarily in the form of a notebook, then you might want to carry a scanner along with you. “What? Are you nuts?!” you ask. Not really – assuming the scanner is extremely small in size and portable in nature. This is where the USB Portable Mini Scanner comes in handy, where it can work just about anywhere as long as you have a free USB port on your notebook.
Measuring a mere 90mm x 28mm x 20mm and tipping the scales at 57 grams, the USB Portable Mini Scanner has an image sensor of 300 dpi, and will be able to scan a document within 2 seconds, stashing said image in JPEG format. It will also ship with multi-functional software such as Picture Direct, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Direct and BCR Direct. Seems to be the perfect tool to digitize your receipts whenever you travel without having to wait until you come back home to do it.
How much do you need to pay for this convenience? We’re looking at $66 for the USB Portable Mini Scanner, any takers?
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-03-05: USB AK-47 Assault Rifle flash drive
- 2011-12-22: Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-10-31: Skull MP3 Player II makes for good Halloween decorations
- 2011-10-18: Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-08-31: High-heel inspired USB stick is cute