The iPhone has certainly come up with some pretty cool designs over the years in all of its iterations, and the latest is no different, with a rumored September or October release date for the iPhone 5. Well, clones have come and gone, and the iPhone has proved to be quite the role model for cloning. The Xiaomi phone is a true blue Chinese effort, where it packs in a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Someone decided to take it and tear it apart, where it definitely is not an easy job to do especially at the more sensitive segments of the phone’s innards.
I don’t think that the Xiaomi phone will be able to take off as well as the manufacturers intended and for good reason – it isn’t the real deal. What about you?
Next Story: Acer Aspire 3951 Ultrabook spotted
- 2014-04-03: MIUI Express Brings A Taste Of Xiaomi To Your Android Phone
- 2014-04-02: Xiaomi Shows Off Pressy Lookalike For A Fraction Of The Price
- 2014-03-31: Xiaomi Has Sold 11 Million Smartphones So Far This Year
- 2014-03-30: Xiaomi Redmi Note Sells 100,000 Units In 34 Minutes
- 2013-09-16: Fairphone Is First Fair Trade Smartphone In The World
- 2013-08-26: Instant Pizza Button On Your Hotel Phone
- 2013-07-23: Samsung Phone Runs On Urine
- 2013-07-10: Toddler Purchases Vintage Car By Accident Over Dad's Phone
- 2013-04-12: Phone Camera Assists Medical Field Again
- 2012-08-06: Xiaomi Phone 2 to come in 3 variants