Much like T-Mobile’s Blackberry Curve 9360 was rumored for a September 14th release, Sprint’s Blackberry Cure 9350 was also supposed to see a release on the 9th of September but both devices have been delayed. Now the good news for those who have been looking to get their hands on the Blackberry Curve 9350 is that the device has been officially given a release date along with its pricing, assuming of course there are no further delays.
The device is expected to be made available come 2nd of October (along with the LG Marquee and Kyocera Milano) and will be priced at $79.99 on contract. Just a quick refresher for those who may have forgotten – the Blackberry Curve 9350 will be sporting an 800MHz processor, 512MB of RAM, a 2.44” HVGA+ 480×360 display, a 5MP camera and it will be running on Blackberry OS 7.
Next Story: Diablo III release to be delayed till early 2012
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-07: Sprint Rolls Out BlackBerry 10.2.1 At Last
- 2013-11-14: BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.1055 For Z10 And Z30 Leaked
- 2013-10-23: BlackBerry OS 10.2 Firmware Update Schedule Announced
- 2011-05-04: Sprint BlackBerry PlayBook touted to be delayed yet again
- 2011-01-03: 4G BlackBerry delayed?