In today’s day and age when you hear the phrase “phone wallet” the first thing that will probably come to mind is an NFC-enabled phone that can be used to pay your phone bills. Well, Callet takes the phrase to a whole new definition with its recently released smartphone cases. Designed to (literally) replace your wallet, the Callet is a protective case for your iPhone or BlackBerry with an additional pocket on the back for you to store your cash and cards. While effectively increasing the thickness of your phone, the Callet lets you leave your wallet at home which leaves it up to you decide whether or not it is worth the trade-off.
Callet cases are made from a duable and flexible, high quality gel-polymer, and are built for the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and BlackBerry Curve 8300, 8500, 8900, 9300 and Bold/Tour 9600,9700. They’re available in pink, blue, black and white and will set you back $19.99. I’m not certain about how convenient having one of these cases will make life, but I know for sure that it’s going to make leaving your phone behind in a public area a lot worse. Nobody wants to lose their phones and their wallets at the same time. Head here if you’re interested in picking up one for yourself.
Next Story: HTC TITAN and HTC Radar WP7 phones announced
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-03-07 BlackBerry's John Chen Calls iPhone Users Wall Huggers
- 2014-01-26 BlackBerry Moves Court To Block Typo iPhone Keyboard Sales
- 2014-01-03 BlackBerry Files Lawsuit Against Typo Over Keyboard Design
- 2013-08-04 BlackBerry Users Make The Most Money, According To Recent Study
- 2013-06-18 Cheaper iPhone Case Rumor