We had previously reported that Corsair had unveiled new gaming keyboards and mice, and not content with just those peripherals, Corsair has also announced their new set of gaming headsets, which we think ought to compliment their Vengeance keyboards and mice, and with three to choose from – Vengeance 1500, Vengeance 1300 and Vengeance 1100 – there should be something there for everybody.
The Vengeance 1500 and 1300 are the two top end models that Corsair is offering gamers. The difference between either model is that the 1500 offers support for 7.1 and 5.1 Dolby Headphone positional audio. Other than that both feature 50mm drivers and closed back earpads. Another difference is that the Vengeance 1500 connects via USB while the 1300 connects via the regular two-3.5mm jack configuration.
The Vengeance 1100 is simpler in nature and comes with 40mm drivers and a noise canceling cardioid microphone. It will also come with both USB and 3.5mm analog connectors.
The Vengeance 1500 will be priced at $99, the Vengeance 1300 at $79 and the Vengeance 1100 at $39, and similar to the Vengeance series of keyboards and mice, the headsets are expected to be made available come October 2011.RELATED
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Plantronics RIG Review: Fast Gaming/Mobile Audio Switch
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Mad Catz Ships TRITTON Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset For PC And Mac
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Follow: corsair, games,
- Seen at: hexus.net